Whether it is an outing to see the foliage in Stowe or a current events discussion group, Converse Home Community Life staff are in the business of creating fun, interesting events for our residents. Community Life programs are designed to meet the social, physical, creative, cognitive, emotional and spiritual aspects of our residents. Programs are offered 7 days a week including a variety of evening programs. Residents and family members are encouraged to attend.
- Daily exercise class
- Local and regional music entertainment
- Weekly community outings including luncheons to local restaurants, shopping, museums, and walking tours
- Wine and cheese socials
- Holiday parties
- Guest lecturers
- Monthly visits from local library
- Programs offered through the Vermont Department of Aging at University of Vermont
- Regular pet visits
- Art appreciation and craft classes
- Bridge, bingo, and board games weekly
- In-house matinee movies on the weekends
- Seasonal gardening
- Poetry and Book Clubs
We encourage use of any of our common spaces for family get-togethers.
Click here to see this month’s activities calendar.