Whether it is an outing to see the foliage in Stowe or a current events discussion group, Converse Home activities staff are in the business of creating fun, interesting events for our residents. Our program offerings address the social, physical, and spiritual aspects of life. Activities are available 7 days a week and residents are welcome to be as busy (or not) as they please.
- Gentle exercise classes every day
- Monthly In-home church services as well as transportation to Mass every Wednesday
- Local and regional music entertainment
- Regular lunch outings to area restaurants
- Morning ‘drop-in’ Café
- Wine and cheese socials
- Holiday parties
- Guest lecturers from nearby colleges
- Monthly visits from local library
- Baking and craft classes
- Bridge, board games and lessons on the Wii
- Regular pet visits
- Movies, bingo, crosswords, scrabble and more!
Families are welcome to join in any of our activities and we encourage use of any of our common spaces for family get-togethers.
Click here to see this month’s activities calendar.