Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community!
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
New Full Time Position
- Executive Director: Full Time Benefited Position We are seeking a professional with significant management experience in the health care field, preferably in a residential care setting. They must also demonstrate the ability to translate the mission, culture, and philosophy of The Converse Home into forward-thinking, strategic action to ensure continued success in a competitive, fast-changing industry. The position requires excellent organization, planning, written and oral communication skills.
Full Time Positions
- Nurse: Full Time 32-40 hours 2:30pm-11pm including every other weekend. Evening shift Nurse. Full benefit package, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Vacation/Sick time
Part Time Positions
- Nurse: 16 hours per week including every other weekend on our Memory Care Community.
- RCA: Part Time 18 hours 6:30am-1:00pm Mondays, Wednesdays and every other weekend.
- RCA: Part Time 22 hours 4-9:30pm 4 evenings a week and every other weekend. On our Memory Care Community.
- RCA: Part Time Every Other Weekend Overnights 10:30pm-7:00am
- Dishwasher: Weekends 3:30-7:30pm
Per Diem/ Seasonal Positions
- RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents