Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community! Feel free to send in an application for a position that may not appear on this page.
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
- Dining Room Manager Full Time Benefited position. Minimum starting pay rate $19.00 per hour. Responsible for training, coaching, collaborating with dining staff for best customer service to the residents.
- Nurse: Full Time 32 hours 2:30pm-11pm including every other weekend. Evening shift nurse on our memory unit with 16 residents. Full benefit package, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Vacation time.
Part Time Positions
- Part Time Evening RCA or LNA Shifts are 4-9:30. includes every other weekend.
- Dishwashers and Servers please reach out to us with your interest. We have evening shifts for both positions.
Per Diem/ Seasonal Positions
- RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents