Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community!
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
- RCA: Full Time 32 hours Evening shift 2:30-11 including every other weekend 4 days per week.
Part Time Positions
Converse Home is currently hiring Weekend Day and Evening Caregivers and Dining Room Assistant:
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 7am-10am 3-5 days per week.
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 6:30am-3pm every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 6:30am-3pm on our Memory Care Community every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Evening Shift 4-9:30 3-4 shifts per week.
- RCA: Part Time Evening Shift 6:30pm-9:30pm 3-5 evenings per week.
- RCA: Part Time Evening shift 4-9:30pm on our Memory Care Community every other Saturday and Sunday.
- Dining Room Assistant Evening Shift 3:30pm-7:00pm Thursday through Sunday
- Shift differential pay for evening shifts
Per Diem Positions
RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents