Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community!
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
- Nurse: Full Time 40 hours 6:30am-3:00pm including every other weekend. Dayshift Nurse on our Memory Care Community. Full benefit package, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Vacation/Sick time
- RCA: Part Time Every Other Weekend Overnights 10:30pm-7:00am
Part Time Positions
- RCA: Part Time 18 hours 6:30am-1:00pm Mondays, Wednesdays and every other weekend.
- RCA: Part Time 22 hours 4-9:30pm 4 evenings a week and every other weekend. On our Memory Care Community.
Per Diem/ Seasonal Positions
- RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents