Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community!
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
- Evening RCA: Full Time 32 hours 2:30pm-7:00am generous benefits package included.
- Night RCA: Full Time 40 hours 10:30pm-7:00am generous benefits package included.
- Community Life Coordinator: Full Time includes some weekends and evenings.
Part Time Positions
- RCA: Part Time Evening shift 4-9:30pm 27.5 hours per week includes every other weekend.
- RCA: Part Time Evening shift 4-9:30pm 16-22 hours per week on our Memory Care Community includes every other weekend.
Per Diem Positions
RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents