Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
We are always looking for dedicated, caring people to join our community!
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
- Night Shift RCA Full Time Benefited 40 hour Including every other weekend.
Part Time Positions
- Dining Room Server: Day Shifts 6:30am-2pm and Evening Shifts 3:00pm-7:30pm available
- Front Desk Receptionist: 19 hours per week 3:30pm-7:15pm Monday-Friday
- RCA: Part Time 22.5 hours 4-9:30pm evenings a week
Per Diem/ Seasonal Positions
- RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts
How to Apply
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents