Why work at The Converse Home?
The Converse Home has a long history, over 125 years, of providing a warm, caring home for our residents and a great work environment for our staff. We have career opportunities that offer competitive salaries and CTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Pension benefits.
Below are current employment opportunities in our community:
Full Time Positions
Converse Home is currently hiring:
RN: Full Time Day Nurse 6:30am-3pm, 32.5 hours per week including every other Saturday and Sunday.
Are you a nurse in search of a position that brings joy and fulfillment personally and professionally? The Converse Home is a small Assisted Living Community located in downtown Burlington and it may be the place you have been looking for.
The right person for this job will bring their own positivity to a strong team, be very organized, excel in time management, provide excellent care to our aging population, and hold an active State of Vermont Nursing License.
Part Time Positions
Converse Home is currently hiring Weekend Day and Evening Caregivers:
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 6:30am-1pm every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 6:30am-3pm every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Day shift 6:30am-3pm on our Memory Care Community every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Evening shift 2:30-11 every other Saturday and Sunday.
- RCA: Part Time Evening shift 4-9:30pm on our Memory Care Community every other Saturday and Sunday.
Per Diem Positions:
RN or LPN: Per Diem nurses needed to help cover planned and unplanned time off for day and evening shifts.
THE CONVERSE HOME
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
“The house is rich in history and charm and has been operating for over 125 years and that says a lot about a place. You must come take a tour and see for yourself!”
~ Converse Home Residents